Training & Course Principles
To enable Action 1st to support your professional development needs:
Action 1st will:
- Ensure trainers and facilitators are experts in their field and appropriately experienced in working with and training others.
- Ensure training is run efficiently and to time, within appropriate venues and environments.
- Ensure training is well structured and meets the aims of the session using a variety of engaging training methods.
- Ensure delegates receive all appropriate training information in good time.
- Ensure delegates are positively involved in their learning with opportunities to share experiences and develop networks of support.
- Ensure delegate feedback is invited and acted upon to ensure quality and customer satisfaction.
Action 1st asks that you will:
- Ensure you comply with the booking and cancellation procedures.
- Ensure you arrive in good time and make yourself known to the trainer.
- Ensure you adhere to the procedures and policies of the venue as made known to you.
- Ensure you engage in the training in an appropriate, positive, respectful manner, listening and respecting others' views and experiences.
- Ensure you provide constructive feedback and evaluation for customer satisfaction purposes.
- Ensure you act upon your learning and seek opportunities to share your learning further with others.